Assisi at Clare Oaks provides unsurpassed post-acute care for those who need to recover from an injury, surgical procedure, medical condition or other physical challenge. Here, patients are welcomed into a warm, compassionate and nurturing environment.
Every patient at Assisi at Clare Oaks is treated as a unique individual and receives a personal assessment and custom course of treatment designed to meet his or her recovery needs. The ultimate goal of Short-Term Rehabilitation at Assisi at Clare Oaks is to help the individual recover and return to his or her prior levels of function, vitality, independence and previous living arrangements as quickly as possible.
Assisi at Clare Oaks features a unique combination of an exceptionally knowledgeable and dedicated staff, the most effective therapies, and state-of-the-art equipment, all combining to accomplish this objective in a sub-acute care setting.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available seven days a week based on patient’s individualized plan
- Social Services who regularly discusses needs with the patient and the patient’s family
- Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide round-the-clock care
- 24-hour skilled nursing services, including intravenous therapy, pain management, medication management and wound care
- Audiology, optometry, dental and podiatry care
- Spiritual Life Coordinator and opportunities for worship, including Mass 6 days a week and other interdenominational services
- Multi-lingual staff
- Guest Relations Coordinator to assist in patient transition
- Comfortably furnished private rooms, each with a private shower
- Each room individually temperature controlled
- Complimentary telephone service in each room
- Flat screen television with expanded cable service package in each room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection and computers available for use
- Bright, open common living room area for socializing
- Delicious chef-inspired meals served on china in the welcoming dining room
- Community Life offers an array of programs and activities of your choice to ensure a well-rounded day
- On-site beauty and barber shop with styling, setting and manicure services
Specialists make weekly rounds to help patients decrease chances of re-hospitalization.
- Physiatrist (Rehab Specialist)
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Wound Specialist
Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance plans are accepted, in addition to private pay. Admissions are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
Call the Assisi Main Number at 630-483-3905 or our 24 Hour Admissions Number at 630-246-0986.